Corporate events are common today. Most corporate companies have their annual functions grand. They also have a number of reasons to party out in a year. Apart from Christmas and New year, they also have many regional and local seasons celebrated with a party. These parties are aimed at taking off the monotony of work and introducing a spirited employee or client for their workspace. Most people give their best performance when it is time to have some fun. After all, all work and no play makes anyone a dull person!
5 boring photo booth themes that are very common
Although the corporate companies have a lot of parties to make it interesting for employees, they tend to use the same photo booths. When the booth is new, it is a fresh idea. It makes everyone feel happy to use the photo booth. If there is the same photo booth that is used in every party, it gets really boring to even see them. In that case, no one will even want to use the photo booth to pose for a photograph. Some of the common and boring photo booths are:
- Balloons as the theme – This is one of the most common themes in a corporate party. Balloons adorn the photo booth and usually an arch of balloons is built in the favoured colours and built in a corner for the photo booth. This is the most boring photo booth theme possible
- The Logo – Usually in corporate parties, the logo is set as a backdrop for photo booths. This is such a boring idea for anyone. It would be the same logo whatsoever. If it was the next year, it would be the same logo and this would continue to be. It would be a really boring idea to set up the photo booth on the company’s or even the client’s logo.
- The Flag theme – Most corporate companies are really lazy to invest time in the photo booth concept and end up using their company’s flag or their country’s flag as the base of their photo booth. It would be a boring addition to the party. People might lose out their interest in the party itself.
- Go Red or Just Black – Most corporate events have a photo booth based on just one colour, it would be common to have either black or red. These make the backdrop and the only place dedicated as a photo booth. It would eventually get boring if the same theme is used over and over again.
- Just the backdrop – Most of the times, there is only the backdrop. It might be decorative, but the element of the photo booth fun is amiss without good props and a good photo border. It would look dull and not like a fun filled photo booth. If the backdrop is there, try getting props related to the backdrop to make it a photo booth set. It would take off the boredom and encourage your employees and clients to use the photo booth with more elevated fun ideas.