1) Create a unique hashtag. Do a search and make sure it is not in use by other people. Keep it original and short i.e kenjenwedding2013
2) Have a sign on display and label i.e “If you Instagram, hashtag #kenjenwedding2013″. It can be printed on a poster or simply writing on a mini chalkboard that you can buy from ikea.
3) It will be good to also include the hashtag in your wedding program or to give out instruction cards written with your hashtag.
4) Have a mini display at each wedding table to remind guest about which hashtag to use
5) Instaprint.SG will run a slideshow of the Instagram photos taken at your wedding reception with your hashtag as well as instantly printing a credit card size photo for your guest to bring back home as a memento.
6) After the wedding event, you and your guests can view the photo on our online gallery to bring back fond memories together. Those who didn’t get to come to your wedding can also view this website live!